The one month countdown to FOSS4G07 has begun. The conference is running from September 24 – 27 in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. The GeoServer community will be quite active at this years conference with a total of 6 presentations and 1 workshop scheduled! The following is a list of the presentations, be sure to check them out.
- GeoServer and the GeoWeb: KML, GeoRSS, TileCaching and SuperOverlay by Justin Deoliveira, TOPP
- GeoServer, Past, Present and Future by Andrea Aime, TOPP
- Next Generation of Raster Support for the GeoTools-GeoServer Stack by Simone Giannecchini, GeoSolutions
- What’s Going On Out There?: Using GeoServer for Analysis of Spatio-Temporal Environmental Data by Tyler Erickson, Michigan Tech Research Institute
- Geoserver and Open Standards: A Success Story by Saul Farber, Commonwealth of Massachusetts Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
- Managing WMS and WCS multidimensional NetCDF Datasets with Geoserver by Mickael Treguer, IFREMER
Furthermore, there are still seats available for the workshop scheduled for the Monday afternoon. The workshop is titled Introduction to Geospatial Collaboration using GeoServer and is targeted at beginners. However all users are welcome and a number of developers will be on hand to keep advanced users occupied.
We hope to see you there.