The GeoServer team is happy to announce the release of GeoServer 2.2.2, now available for download.
This is the latest release of the stable 2.2 series and contains a number of good fixes and improvements including:
- [GEOS-5157] – Can’t configure MediaType in INSPIRE extension
- [GEOS-5376] – Line sizes with UOM in legend decoration are doubly scaled when using DPI
- [GEOS-5377] – WMS GetFeatureInfo fails when post filter required
- [GEOS-5388] – Confusing ‘Bad credentials forroot’ exception in verbose_logging mode when logged in as admin or root
- [GEOS-5395] – Catalog reload breaks GWC integration, update sequence upgrade and namespace/workspace consistency
- [GEOS-5402] – Subclasses of GeoServerPreAuthenticationFilter do not map local admin roles to global admin roles
- [GEOS-5366] – Better heuristic for OWS Request filenames
A number of great fixes came in via community pull requests:
- Image mosaic filtering fixes
- Removing json-lib conflict with GWC
- Property handling of POST/PUT requests for proxy module
Special thanks to Carlo Cancellieri, Jared Erickson, and Andreas Hocevar for their contributions.
And last but not least we saw two new interesting community modules surface for this release:
Both are available as community nightly builds.
Thanks again for using GeoServer!