The GeoServer team is happy to announce the release of GeoServer 2.2.5, now available for download.
This is the latest release of the stable 2.2 series. The changes that might interest the most users are:
- Errors are not thrown anymore when a gridset is added to geowebcache.xml and geoserver restarted [GEOS-5288]
Also, looking at the corresponding GeoTools release changelog we have the following extra goodies in:
- Setting PK_METADATA_TABLE for JDBCDatastore without schema does not end in illegal statement anymore [GEOT-4192]
- “property” filter function did not work anymore after style and filter attribute extractor got updated to support complex features [GEOT-4393]
- Added an optional geometry_columsn metadata table for the SQLServer store [GEOT-4252]
- Speeded up expensive/redundant table existance check in MetadataTablePrimaryKeyFinder [GEOT-4391]
- some GeometryBuilder related fixes [GEOT-4373] and [GEOT-4377]
- ReprojectingFilterVisitor didn’t reproject function parameters [GEOT-4378]
- Teradata couldn’t resolve tesselation index view [GEOT-4379]
- Oracle dialect use of SDO_TUNE.EXTENT_OF – didn’t include schema [GEOT-4383]
- SE 1.1 graphic fill was not being parsed [GEOT-4384]
- Filter.INCLUDE and Filter.EXCLUDE were not correctly handled in the WFS 1.0 protocol [GEOT-4389]
- PropertyCollector parsing needs to ignore leading and trailing spaces [GEOT-4392]
Thanks again for using GeoServer!