The GeoServer team is pleased to announce the release of GeoServer 2.3.3:
- Downloads (zip, war, dmg and exe) are listed on the GeoServer 2.3.3 page along with documentation and extensions.
- This release includes and is made in conjunction with GeoTools 9.3.
- Thanks to Warwickshire County Council for some great GeoWebCache integration work:
- GeoWebCache tile layer HTTP cache headers are now taken from GeoServer layer configration
- GeoWebCache settings are now correctly saved on Windows
- A wide range of improvements provided by the community
- Scale hints now exposed in WMS GetCapabilities document
- Fixed Symbology Encoding 1.1 encoding of relative external graphics
- Addressed axis order issues cascading WMS 1.3.0 services through GeoServer
More details can be found in the GeoServer 2.3.3 Release Notes.