The GeoServer team is pleased to announce the release of GeoServer 2.3.5:
- Downloads (zip, war and exe) are listed on the GeoServer 2.3.5 page along with documentation and extensions.
This is a stable release containing several important fixes:
- A couple new authentication options for LDAP, thanks to Mauro Bartolomeoli for this work.
- The file browser used when defining a new data source once again lets windows users explore the available drives
- Alessio has back ported a fix for creating a data sources referencing a shared file system.
- GeoWebCache has fixes for WMS 1.3.0 and database security (thanks to Jonathan Moules for reporting this one).
- More details can be found in the GeoServer 2.3.5 Release Notes.