Follow up to our GeoServer Code Sprint 2016 post – we are all ready to go for next week!
- Monday: Initial migration, Wicket 7 bootcamp / Java 8 bootcamp
- Tuesday: Migration/testing workspace and datastore configuration
- Wednesday: Migration/testing global, service and layer configuration
- Thursday: Migration/testing tile cache, security and demos
- Friday: demos, extensions and select community modules
Mike Pumphrey will be on hand to update the User Guide reference section and ask awkward questions about how things work. We expect to corner a few new volunteers for the scheduled release of GeoServer 2.8.2.
Thank you Sponsors
A big thanks to organizations sponsoring the sprint – you help make this gathering possible. Special thanks to the “In-Kind” sponsors sending staff to participate.
Welcome to Victoria
Thanks to Boundless Victoria for making their offices available (see prep below). We look forward to taking over next week and thanks to everyone for their hospitality.