The FOSS4G North America (NA) 2016 was held in North Carolina from 02 and 05th May. This year’s FOSS4G NA conference is yet another collaborative effort involving OSGeo and LocationTech. The conference provides opportunities for the FOSS4G community to learn, explore, share, and collaborate on the latest ideas and information.
If you can not attend the event, you can watch the videos of the presentations that were made available on YouTube Channel of FOSS4G NA.
Below is a list of presentations (in video) related to GeoServer:
- Vector Tiles with GeoServer and OpenLayers – David Blasby and Andreas Hocevar (Boundless)
- Bring Your Maps into Focus: Processing Raster Data for Online Use – Megan Slemons and Jay Varner (Emory University Library)
- Uncovering the Ancient Mound Builders Using Open Data and FOSS Software – Calvin Hamilton
- High Performance GeoServer Clusters – Derek Kern (Ubisense, Inc.)
- Image Mosaics & Automation – Jonathan Meyer (Applied Information Sciences)
Some talks were not available in video, but you can download the presentations in PDF format.
- Introduction to GeoServer – Mike Pumphrey and Andreas Hocevar (Boundless)
- GeoSHAPE: FOSS GIS Collaboration Platform with Web & Mobile Clients – Syrus Mesdaghi (Prominent Edge) and Daniel Berry (Boundless)
- Using Open Source Web GIS for Analysis of Transnational Illicit Trafficking – Eunjung Elle Lim (University of Maryland)
- Terra Populus: Free Human-Environment Spatial Data – David Haynes