This release is made in conjunction with GeoTools 10.7.
The GeoServer 2.4.7 Release Notes detail changes in this maintenance release, which include:
- Rendering and referencing improvements for both polar projections and whole earth projections.
- Rendering fixes for multi-line labels
- UI fix for keeping SLD files separated during editing
- Security fixes for those using CAS security
- Using WPS and workspaces? This release has a few fixes for you.
- See also GeoTools 10.7 Release Notes.
Now is a great time to upgrade to GeoServer 2.5. If you need more time there is a final 2.4 maintenance release scheduled for August (as part of our extended release schedule.)