This release is made in conjunction with GeoTools 10.6.
The GeoServer 2.4.6 Release Notes detail changes in this maintenance release, which include:
- Improved importer support for Oracle
- Better labelling of top and bottom layers in groups
- Demos now honour proxy base URL
- Fixes for KML LookAt, time and elevation support, and a resource leak
- Logging and documentation improvements
See also changes in the GeoTools 10.6 Release Notes.
Now is a good time to plan your upgrade to the 2.5 series. Our extended release schedule provides six month maintenance window allowing you to upgrade when ready.